* In relation to the holding of SEA in AA2000, on June 30, 2011 SEA SpA and Cedicor SA, in execution of the agreement of August 9, 2006, signed a contract concerning the sale by SEA of the above-stated investment in AA2000, subject to the approval of the Regulador del Sistema Nacional de Aeropuertos, which has not yet been issued at the approval date of the present Consolidated Financial Statements.
** The Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of March 2, 2015 approved the name change of the company.
The parent company in addition has the following holdings:
- 40% of Dufrital, a company involved in the management of airport sales points, present at, in addition to the Milan airports, also the airports of Bergamo, Genoa and Verona;
- 30% of SEA Services, involved in catering at the Milan airports;
- 25% of Malpensa Logistica Europa, which provides integrated logistic services;
- 18.75% of Disma, which manages a plant for the stocking and distribution of aviation fuel at Malpensa airport.
With a holding of 30.98%, SEA is also the largest shareholder of SACBO, which manages Bergamo Orio al Serio airport, the fourth leading passenger airport in Italy.